Tuesday, January 10, 2023

glock 305

Glock 305 - This is my second Glock pistol and I have to say I don't think any other pistol will ever replace my model 26 as my favorite pistol. I now have two favorite guns. When I was deciding to buy a 45 ACP pistol, it would definitely be a Glock. I was a little hesitant to buy a Model 30 (considering I already own one Glock subcompact). At first I was interested in getting a model 21. I own a model 26 and I'm very happy with it, and the size is why I went with the model 30. It's really an amazing shooter. I think this can be said about all Glocks. I have to admit I hit the spot with this one.

For nearly 30 years I have carried Glocks on duty as a federal agent and in my private life. When the 30 Gen 4 came out I bought it. I have to say this product is the end all be all and it takes the perfect balance of balance, size, power and usability. He is a guard.

Glock 305

Glock 305

I didn't buy my Glock 30 from a Glock Store, but wherever you decide to buy it, buy it. This is an amazing gun for fun or self defense.

Technaclip For All Full Size And Compact Glock Except 42 & 43 #glock Brlglock , Ambi, Black

I am a retired LEO and have never carried a Glock in my career. I got my first Glock (model 22) last summer after being retired for a few years and loved it so much that I rented a Glock 30 a few times because I wanted the .45 ACP cartridge. Needless to say, the Glock 30 is exactly what I want.

I found a bargain on a blue tag at a dealer in Texas and brought the gun home.

This is my second Glock and my first .45. I used to carry a G22 .40 and never thought I would replace it. After shooting this gun I now think differently as the G30 shoots very well with very little recoil to take pictures. I think the .45 would be better, but I really can't tell the difference between the G30 and my friends G19. 10 gauge mags are interchangeable for G21 mags and are fitted with X-rips. Great buy!

Just put 40 rounds in my new Glock 30 SF. This gun is a workhorse, very accurate and the .45ACP has stopping power. Very happy with it.

Custom Camo Glock 305 Cerakoted Using Armor Black, Chocolate Brown And O.d. Green

This is my fifth Glock. The Glock Store is a great place to do business. No need to take G21 in 10 rounds Commiefornia max. The G30SF carries 10 rounds and 1 in a concealable EDC pack. And still a smooth, sweet shooter. Step up to TruGlow fiber optic / night scopes and you have success. Glock Perfection is not just a slogan, it's a reality. In my opinion, Glock 30s are second to none in the performance they are designed for. It's great for concealment, and the larger grip not only provides room for more ammo, but helps control recoil. This is a great purchase.

I have big hands but the 30S with the Pierce Grip fits perfectly and gives you the most power in a small frame!!!! I really like it!

I have shot many glocks from the "Baby Glock" (G-26 in 9mm) to the larger large frame glocks and I have found that the G30S in .45 Cal. it works well with my hand size. I sometimes use Glock Shooting Gloves and the glove and gun combination makes shooting fun. Recoil is similar to a Glock, and a Glock glove is a fun thing to shoot. The only accessories I made for the 30S were practical/functional. I upgraded the 13 round magazine for more firepower. Adding night sights, reducing the power of movement, makes the gun lighter. Some parts of the accessories are just flashy and not worth the money. It is best to check with the gunsmith what is good and what is not. The gunsmith is a Glock son in the past and so far the changes are working. The G30S is a good concealment weapon, has the firepower of a .45 caliber for serious combat, and is a good overall defense.

Glock 305

I'm a Leary first, but this is my favorite Glock. A common choice is the Glock 30s. It's so comfortable to carry with me all day, I even forget that I'm carrying it. nice to shoot, my Gen4 G27 was my choice to carry but now it's my second choice. I love my Glock 30S!

Glock 30 With Talon Grips, Great Shooter

This gun is a great choice for everyday carry. It's a small but accurate equation. I'm a big guy at 6'5" with an average build. It's easy to conceal and fits my big hands, but my wife and mom can easily carry this gun. It's a little sharp, but with some work in range, you'll die every time. I can consistently get 4 in a group at 50 yards with this gun. It's reliable and well built. I've never had a misfeed or jam. I've put over 5000 rounds through it. in the gun. All kinds of cheap ammo and high quality ammo. One time I fell in the mud and it was covered in sandy mud, so I shot it, no problem. I never leave home without it. My Glock. Trust it to protect your family and community 24/7. I highly recommend the 30s for everyday wear!

This gun in the right holster will not hit. You'd think that with a dual stack, printing would be a problem, but take my word for it. It is not like that.

I am so happy with my baby! I've had it for two years now and I chose the 30 because I've always had small hands. It's too small to fit me PERFECTLY, but still holds a .45 cal. I highly recommend it to anyone with small, normal or large hands. :)

I have owned 2 - 30S Glocks in .45 over the past 10 years and have loved them all. In the moment of weakness, I agreed to be exchanged myself from the beginning. But, I missed it so much, I bought another one. Like the first one, it's reliable and probably the best quality handgun I've ever shot without support. Admittedly, I paid 0.45 cal more for the 9 million cartridge, but the extra comfort is worth it. By the way, regardless of the old myths, the .45 recoil is completely manageable, even for my 70+ year old arthritic hand at high speed. Even at my age I can still produce 2 inch groups at 25 feet. If you can rent one in your line, do so at your own risk because you can shell out over $550 for a new one, or $375-$400 for a used 30S IF you can find a used one.

Glock 17/19/19 X/22/23/26/27/29/31/32/33/34/45 Trigger Guard

I used to carry a Glock 19. Now I have a 30. It's heavier, but with the IWB holster it's sturdy and comfortable. I put in a 19lb stainless steel spring/guide. It really controls the recoil. It's pretty accurate, and a 230-grain slug beats a 115-grain 9mm. Beware of bad people. When I first carried a Glock 30 a few years ago, I noticed that it felt like I was holding a potato. The grip filled my hand and gave way

Compared to other guns I've owned. Not bad, just more durable than most. I must have liked it because I bought one just two months later.

Details: Most of the guns I review are new to me and my reviews are all about first impressions. This is not the case. I had the original G30 before the 30S came out and in 2014 I sold my G30 to buy the G30S model. It is lighter and slimmer than the original model, and it has a gem of a gun; .45 caliber tamper in a small frame that looks like me. Except that it is chambered in .45 ACP, the Glock 30S is probably my favorite handgun.

Glock 305

The first and last reason to consider a Glock pistol of any kind is simplicity and safety. There is no lighter and safer gun in our world than the Glock. The G30S is also designed specifically for carry - a smaller version of the Glock 21 service piece. So you might consider carrying the G30S for easy concealment (it's a bit smaller than the G19).

Happy Birthday, Herr Glock

You may want to consider the G30S because of the .45 chamber, as many people prefer to have smaller rounds than smaller rounds on their hips. If you have large hands, you may want to consider the 30S for its tighter grip radius. It's a double stack .45, so it has a meaty grip that fills the hand.

Glock smile, glock drawing, glock lock, pellet glock, 305, glock holsters, key glock, glock sights, glock tattoo, glock holster, glock pdf, nerf glock